Dr Moopanar’s rooms are located in St Leonards and Penrith for patient convenience. Our rooms are open from 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
Information regarding your appointment:
Booking your appointment
Appointments can be made by calling our Rooms on (02) 9954 6100 during business hours or by submitting the online Appointment Request form – a member of our staff will then contact you to arrange an appointment.
For Workers Compensation and CTP patients – please note that if this is your initial consultation, we will be required to get approval from your insurer prior to your initial appointment being confirmed.
Cancelling an appointment
If you wish to cancel your appointment, please ensure that you call the Rooms in advance to inform them of your cancellation.
Preparing for your first consultation in Rooms
When you come for your first appointment in the Rooms please remember to obtain and bring the following:
- Medicare and Private Health Insurance documentation (Medicare Card, Insurance Card etc).
- If you are under Workers Compensation or CTP, please bring your claim number.
- A valid Referral letter from your GP or referring specialist. Please note that a GP referral is valid for 12 months whereas a referral from a specialist is valid for only 3 months. Instructions written on a discharge summary do not constitute as a valid referral.
- All x-rays, scans, pathology or test results relating to your problem.
- At your initial consultation you will be required to complete a New Patient Registration form as well as a Healthcare Questionnaire. Please ensure that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your initial consultation to allow for the completion of these documents. Alternatively, for your convenience these forms are available below for you to download, print, fill and bring to your appointment.
New Patient Registration (PDF – 75Kb)
Healthcare Questionnaire (PDF – 48Kb)